What is PTA Connect?
PTA Connect is the system database of the NEST+m PTA. Joining PTA Connect allows you to receive important school communications, access the Member Directory, make donations, and see your purchase/donation history. NEST+m PTA uses PTA Connect to sell tickets to school events and collect contributions to the Classroom Supplies and Teacher Appreciation events.
If you have forgotten your PTA Connect password, please visit the Password Reset webpage.
Are your PTA emails going into junk/spam folders?
Despite our best efforts, many PTA emails end up in your junk/spam or promotion folders. This happens because Google, Yahoo and other email providers automatically tag the emails their servers receive from companies such as Mailchimp. The PTA uses Mailchimp to manage our lists and to create and send emails to our community.
We recommend the following steps to ensure that PTA emails reach your Primary email inboxes.
1. Please add the following email addresses to your Contacts in whatever email provider you use.
2. Please REDIRECT our emails into your primary inbox by following the instructions below for the most frequently used providers.
Read Mailchimp's info on how to get their emails into Gmail's primary Inbox.
Always show an email in your inbox
If an email doesn't belong in a label, remove your email from the label so that it shows up in your inbox.
- Open an email in your inbox.
- In the top right, select Move to .
- Choose the Remove from option.
- Select Always do this in the black bar at the bottom.
- Check to make sure your email is directly in your inbox and not in a label.
If you don't see the email in your inbox, it might be in one or more labels, such as Low Priority or any custom labels. Once you find your email, select Move to Choose Remove from. You may have to repeat these steps.
- Navigate to Yahoo Mail, log in to your Yahoo account and click the "Spam" folder. Junk emails are stored in this folder.
- Click the email that was wrongfully treated as junk mail to open it.
- Click the "Not Spam" button in the toolbox to immediately send the email to the Inbox folder. Emails from the same sender will not be treated as junk mail anymore and will be sent to the Inbox folder.
To mark a message as not junk, do the following:
- In Mail, click the Junk E-mail folder in the Navigation Panel.
- In the message list, click any message that you want to mark as not junk.
- On the Home tab, in the Delete group, click Not Junk.