Please use our Tech Support features to get help with:
- nestmk12.net email accounts
- Pupilpath account codes
- Set up your Pupilpath to display multiple students
- NYC Schools (mystudent.nyc)
- DOE Zoom
- Google Classroom
- issues with DOE or school-owned hardware
Our Tech Support Team will respond to your request in 24-48 hours.
Students, Families & Staff, the fastest way to get help is to fill out the Tech Support Google form below.
Do you need a device? Please fill out the Tech Request Form to request a device.
- Comcast is offering free public Wi-Fi for 60 Days to families who do not have a subscription already. Call: 1-855-846-8376 for English Enrollment; Call: 1-855-765-6995 for Spanish Enrollment; or visit Comcast Free Public Wi-Fi.
- Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. Call: 1-844-488-8395 or visit Charter Communications Free Wi-Fi Access.
- Altice: For households with K-12 and/or college students who may be displaced due to school closures and who do not a currently have home internet access, Altice is offering our Altice Advantage 30 Mbps broadband solution for free for 60 days to any new customer household within our footprint. Call: (866) 200-9522 to enroll in Optimum Region; Call: 888 – 633 – 0030 to enroll in Suddenlink Region; or visit Altice USA Free Broadband Announcement.
- See this List of Companies offering internet access discounts: Internet Service Providers
- Optimum: Optimum is offering free internet access; please call 866-200-9522 or visit the Optimum website.
- TMobile: TMobile Empowered 2.0 program – wireless devices and service plans for K-12 students in eligible schools
- Spectrum: Free Spectrum for K-12/college households – free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households.
- There are many places across the city where you can connect to the internet for free. Locations include:
All branches of the New York Public Library
Several public spaces in Lower Manhattan
LinkNYC kiosks across the City