COVID Case Updates
COVID CASE UPDATES
- 1.25.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.24.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.21.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.20.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.19.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.18.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.14.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.13.2022 - COVID Case Update
- 1.12.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.11.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.10.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.7.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.6.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.5.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.4.2022 - COVID Case Updates
- 1.3.2022 - COVID Case Updates
At left, you can see a running record of our school's COVID Case Updates. Please note the following:
- Students and staff who shared classroom space with the individual who tested positive will receive at-home tests with guidance and directions.
- The Situation Room will monitor our school for any further interventions.
- Anyone with a positive COVID-19 test will not return to the school until they are no longer infectious.
- All areas visited by the person with COVID-19 will be deep cleaned and disinfected.
- If your child is feeling sick, keep them at home.
COVID Home Testing protocols for all students:
- Every asymptomatic member of our school community will home test twice weekly- once before coming to school on Monday, and again on Thursday. Your child will come home with two COVID test kits each week. The kit contains the test(s) and instructions.
- Please help your child take the one test before coming to school on Monday.
- Please help your child take a second test before or after school on Thursday.
- Your child may continue to attend school as long as your child receives negative test results and does not experience any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Negative test results do not need to be reported to the school
- If your child has COVID-like symptoms or feels ill, please have your child isolate and take the second home test immediately. Please read this letter- Students with Symptoms: Home Testing, for more information.
- If your child tests positive on either home test, your child must isolate for 10 days following the first positive result. Please contact the school immediately to notify us of the case: https://tinyurl.com/nestmcovidreporting