Our school’s Nurse’s Office is located in Room 257. Our school nurse provides health services to all of our students. The nurse supervises administration of medication to students with 504 accommodations, sees students in need of emergency care, and attends to students who get sick or injured.

What are 504 Accommodations?

504 Accommodations are services that are put in place to help students with special health needs due to a physical or mental impairment. Students do not need to have an Individual Education Plan (IEP) already in place in order to apply for 504 accommodations. Visit our 505 accommodations webpage to learn how to submit a request for services.

NYC Department of Health Child & Adolescent Health Examination Form

This   HEALTH FORM   should be filled out by your child's doctor at the time of their annual checkup. You can submit the form to the Main Office or to our Nurse.

Administering medication in school

Our Nurse cannot administer medication or give medicine to a student–not even Aspirin or Tylenol–without written authorization in the form of an approved 504 authorization. 

Please see Department of Health forms below:

Print out the forms, sign them, and drop off the forms to the Main Office in an envelope labeled with the Student's Name and Attn: Nurse.

Visiting the nurse during school hours

Any student who wishes to see the nurse during an instructional period must have a pass from their teacher authorizing their visit. The Nurse will determine if students are to be sent home or remain in school.

Contact the Nurse’s Office

Room 257
212 677-5190, x2572