↖️ Traduce esta página web usando el menú "Seleccionar idioma" en la parte superior derecha. ↖️ 使用右上角的“选择语言”菜单翻译此网页。↖️ উপরের ডানদিকে "ভাষা নির্বাচন করুন" মেনু ব্যবহার করে এই ওয়েবপৃষ্ঠাটি অনুবাদ করুন। ↖️ Переведите эту веб-страницу с помощью меню «Выбрать язык» в правом верхнем углу. ↖️ Tradwi paj entènèt sa a lè l sèvi avèk meni an "Chwazi lang" sou bò dwat la anwo.
If your child has received an offer to attend NEST+m, please follow the steps below to begin the registration process.
Step 1: Download the forms listed below and save them on your desktop.
Fill them out, and email them back to our Records inbox at email@example.com. You can fill out the forms electronically, save them, and send back as attachments. Or, you can print, fill out, scan or photograph, and send back as attachments.
Registration documents for ALL students:
- Student Registration Form
- Emergency Contact "Blue Card"
- Home Language Identification Form (only for incoming Kindergarten students)
- Media Consent Form
- Health Form (this must be filled out by a Doctor and can be returned in the fall)
- Classroom Supplies Fund
- Sign up for PTA Connect (very important as we will use this to stay in touch over the summer)
- Medication forms (only if necessary)
- IEP or 504 Plans - Please send us a copy of these documents if your child has an IEP or 504 plan
Additional REQUIRED documents for students who are new to the NYC Department of Education (coming from private schools, charter schools, out of state, etc):
- Parent/Student Ethnic Identification Form
- Housing Questionnaire
- Kindergarten Questionnaire (only for incoming Kindergarten students)
- Please also provide the documents listed on this checklist.
Step 2: If you are entering Grades 6-12, you MUST complete this important survey.
You will be asked to choose course electives and language preferences which we need in order to create your class schedule. 6th graders do not have elective or language preferences, but we do need the other information. Please have your latest report card or transcript available to upload. Students entering in K-5 do NOT need to fill out this form.
Also, please fill out the Technology Survey to let us know your technology needs.
If you have questions about your child's IEP or special accommodations, please contact Assistant Principal of K-12 Special Education, Tessa Derfner, at TDerfner@schools.nyc.gov.
Helpful links for families of accepted students
- Visit our Orientation webpage to find out details about upcoming events!
- ASAP: Sign up for a PTA Connect account to start receiving school communications
- Visit our K-5 afterschool program website
- Visit our Grade 6-8 SONYC afterschool program webpage
- Learn more about transportation to NEST+m via public or private buses
- Learn about our K-8 Uniform Policy, Dress Code and Personal Electronics Guidelines
- Summer Reading Assignments are posted on the Summer Reading webpage
- Upper Grades families, please join our Remind groups (only for Grades 9 & 10):
- Remind codes will be posted here soon!