Joining Google Classroom
All students will use nestmk12.net email accounts to access Google Classroom. You can join a Google Classroom by following these steps:
1. log into nestmk12.net email account
2. go to the little “grid icon” on top right of screen
3. click on the Classroom icon
4. click on the big “plus sign” on the top right, and then “join class”
5. enter the classroom code for the class you want to join. See the Classroom Codes Directory [fall link to come].
Google Classroom Codes
Every teacher has a Google Classroom code for each class that they teach. Visit the Classroom Codes Directory [fall link to come] to see a list of all teachers and their classroom codes.
Guide to using Google Classroom
Please visit this link for the Parents Guide to using Google Classroom.
See translated versions of the Guide below:
- Spanish Translation (Parents Guide to using Google Classroom)
- Chinese Translation (Parents Guide to using Google Classroom)
- Bangla Translation (Parents Guide to using Google Classroom)
How to turn in assignments on Google Classroom
To unenroll in a Google Classroom if you joined by accident
- Go to classroom.google.com.
- Click Menu Menu and then Classes.
- On the class, click More More and then Unenroll.
- To confirm, click Unenroll.
Logging into your school email account
All NEST+m students have been assigned Google email accounts. To log into your account:
- Visit gmail.com
- Enter your email address like this: email@example.com
- Enter your OSIS ID as your password the first time that you log in. You will be asked to change the password to something that you can remember.
Contacting Your Teacher
During remote learning, please use your nestmk12.net email to send messages to your teacher(s). Your teachers also have nestmk12.net email accounts. Please see NEST+m Teacher Directory for a list of teacher email addresses.