Parent Teacher Conferences
SIGN UP SHEETS & ZOOM LINKS
NEST+m Fall 2022 Parent/Teacher Conferences
Step 1: Make sure you know the NAMES of the teachers you want to meet.
Step 2: SIGN UP for conference times.
- P/T Conference Sign Up Sheets will OPEN UP on Saturday, November 12 at 10:00am! Slots fill up quickly.
- Please select your sign up slots before NOON on Wednesday, November 16 so that teachers have time to prepare for your virtual visit.
- Scroll down to the end of this webpage see the list of teachers' sign up sheets, and Zoom meeting information.
Step 3: ATTEND the conferences on Zoom:
- Evening conferences: Thursday, November 17, 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Afternoon conferences: Friday, November 18, 12:50-2:50pm
PLEASE Prioritize seeing 3 teachers. In order for us to accommodate the largest number of families during Parent-Teacher Conference hours, we are asking families to limit their sign-ups to see 3 teachers per student.
If you are not able to schedule all the conferences you would like, please know that you can email your teacher(s) to request a conference at an alternate time!
We hope that you leave conferences feeling supported, optimistic, and connected to our community, and that you have clear next steps to help your child further their growth.
Schedule changes due to Parent Teacher Conferences
- After3 programs WILL be in session on Thursday, November 17. See After3 calendar. Contact email@example.com with questions.
- SONYC afterschool programs WILL be in session on Thursday, November 17. Contact Director Austin Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- No afterschool programs, PSAL Sports or UG Clubs in session on Friday, November 18.
- Yellow buses will depart from NEST+m after 11:40am dismissal on Friday, November 18.
Signing Up and Attending Conferences
Sign-up sheets will go live on Saturday, November 12 at 10:00am.
Please space out the time slots you select for conferences. We’ll need to be firm with our start and end times, so make sure you give yourself enough time to close out one Zoom link, and open the next one. We recommend 5 or more minutes in between conference times.
Make sure your Zoom name is your child’s name. This will ensure that teachers admit guests from the waiting room in the correct order.
Use the meeting ID and password to join your conference if the Zoom link does not work for you.
If you miss your Zoom conference time, email the teacher to request a conference at an alternate time.
If you need translation services, please fill out this form. We will reach out to you to schedule a time for a Zoom conference with translation services.
Utilice este formulario para solicitar servicios de traducción para sus conferencias de padres y maestros.
Воспользуйтесь этой формой, чтобы запросить услуги перевода для ваших родительских конференций.
দয়া করে আপনার পিতা-মাতার শিক্ষক সম্মেলনের জন্য অনুবাদ পরিষেবাগুলির জন্য অনুরোধ করতে এই ফর্মটি ব্যবহার করুন
- Report cards for K-5 will be available on Wednesday, November 16. Printed copies will be backpacked home.
- Grades 6-12 report cards will be available in NYC Schools accounts on Thursday, November 17.
- If you need a sign up code, please fill out our Technical Support Form.
If you have difficulty accessing the Zoom link, visit zoom.us/join and use the Meeting ID and Password to join your conference.
We hope that there will be no technical difficulties, but recognizing that we are working on scheduling conferences for the families of 1600+ students, it is likely that some parents may experience connectivity or other technical challenges.
Reach out to your child’s teacher by email to set up an alternate time for a Zoom conference or a phone call.